Monday, October 4, 2010

Intersections

Yesterday a thought popped into my head about intersection. The intersection I was thinking of was the intersection between heaven and earth. I thought about how many instances I have felt in my own life the intersections of heaven and earth. The instances that I have felt heaven part oh so slightly in order for me to partake in it's wonders. I might not have a physics doctorate to tell you the p's and q's of such a statement but I can tell you that what I say is the truth.

I love rainy days. For some reason it gives a wonderful feeling of renewal and refreshing. Most rainy days I find myself a tad bit closer to heaven throughout the day because for some reason in that moment I can touch heaven that much easier. Your probably laughing right now but I bet if you thought about your own life you might have something just as crazy that God allows heaven to intersect with your life. I bet that looking throughout your day there is many instances of God intersecting with yours.

All I know is that I want more intersections in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment