Monday, October 25, 2010

Dope!!!

Sometimes I wonder why I do the things I do. Most of the time on reflecting about the day I immediately refer to my dope! moments. The moments in which you can only imagine what you did had to be created by some cartoonist who is mocking your life. I wish I never had those moments but I do. I remember the time when me and my wife were courting and she blatantly stated that if I happened to embarrass her she would be forced to walk away and leave me to the mercy of my stupidity. (a tad bit dramatic but you get the point) I love my wife and I can laugh at this because I know she probably would be right there in my embarrassment proudly cheering me on.

However, most people have a hard time with dope moments. They are eager to enjoy your dope! moments but forget so readily their dope! moments. I am not suggesting only a few do it but I can guess 100% of people would rather enjoy other peoples dope! moments (youtube) rather than our own. Maybe we should evaluate ourselves and do what God does in our dope! moments.

I know for a fact that God never runs from your dope! moment. That He remains faithful even if the dope! is a biggey. I wonder if we could learn to be more open and considerate in each others dope! moments how much of an impact it wold have n our relationships. When I can enjoy my own dope! moments just as much as I can laugh and help others in their dope! moments than it might make us better Christians and a better family.

No comments:

Post a Comment