Friday, May 20, 2011

Mosaic Project

So... how does one begin this Mosaic project. Well first off it probably doesn't help to begin to compare yourself to others. Especially when you have the likes of Felicity White or Josh Smith to compare yourself too. However because I didn't start with this comparison of others : ) I can confidently move forward with this creative idea. I can move forward because I think the concept is that the success comes from the doing rather than the eventual project. Will I make millions from my book probably not but I hope to achieve the same success that the creative farmers had and that is a legacy to give to my children. It is the joy of doing and the ability to do it. Well here it goes I will try to accomplish coming up with the background to a novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment